Monday 4 February 2013

Chris Mears & Luke Campbell

Now I am the first to appreciate that these guys are not wrestlers.......Luke Campbell is a boxer so I suppose his appearance on this blog is fine. Chris Mears is a diver, so I think we have to take a great leap of imagination here and perhaps dream of Chris and Tom Daley having "pillow fights" in the Olympic Village last summer....Otherwise I can't imagine a reason we should feature Chris Mears on this blog, unless you'll all agree with me that he's simply too good looking to miss out on...lol I just had to post these shots of him from the recent GT naked issue, where he (I understand) took his kit off without a moments objection.....Here's to both these guys, and the others who also participated in raising awareness and money for the THT.......

No comments:

Post a Comment